Thursday, July 30, 2020

I Love You- Cute Elephant Card by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I made a cute card using the elephant from the Lovable Animals stamp set. I stamped the elephant with Memento black ink and colored it in with alcohol markers. After I colored the elephant in I used the coordinating dies to cut the image out.


I stamped the sentiment "I LOVE YOU TONS!" and die cut it out with a banner die. I die cut a double stitched rectangle and oval out of pattern paper. I added some ink to the edge of the pattern card stock to add a little bit of dimension to the layers. I layered everything and adhered everything in the order shown on the picture. Lately, I added a few sequins to finish the card. 


Spectrum Noir Markers: LY3, AG2, AG4, HB1, HB2, BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, CR11, PP1, PP4, AB1, AB3

Happy Stamping!


No comments: