Thursday, August 6, 2020

Set of Frog Cards by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I made a set of cards using the Frog stamp set. I love this set my daughter loves frogs so any of the images from this set would be perfect for a card for her.  



I love the sentiments that go with this set. Well I love the clever sentiments in all of Art Impressions stamp sets. I used the "Hoppy Birthday" sentiment on this card.  I die cut the colored image out with a double stitched circle die and layered it on top of some square die cut out of pattern paper. 



Spectrum Noir Markers: AG1, AG3, AG5


I used the same sentiment for my second card. I kept the background a lot more simple I just used red card stock. I stenciled the background of the image with some flowers and polka dots.  


Spectrum Noir Markers: DR1, DR3, DR4, TN1, TN2, TN4, OR1, OR2, OR3, AG1, AG3, AG5


The last card I have to share today I used the sentiment "I've been toad you're having a birthday!" I die cut the colored image out with a double stitched oval die. That little toad peeking out of the top of the flower is so cute.


Spectrum Noir Markers: DR1, DR3, DR4, LG1, LG3, LG5



Happy stamping!


1 comment:

Laura Mildred said...

Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Whats-app orCall him: +2347012841542