Monday, September 28, 2020

Spooky Witch Twister by Bri Firth

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my creation for the Homemade Holidays Challenge. For more information on this challenge check out the announcement here. For my project, I made a twister card featuring the new Witch Twister stamp set. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here! 

I used my Copic markers to color the witch to coordinate with the Halloween themed cardstock. The cardstock is just scraps of retired paper from my craft room. I used the Stitched Rounded Rectangle dies to create a layering effect. I used the Twist Frame die to cut the frame out of the layers of cardstock on the card front. It did take a couple of passes through my Big Shot to get through all the layers! I used gray ink to ink blend on the inside of the card behind the witch to make her contrast more from the background. Finally, I used the Halloween Mini dies to embellish the card and make it extra spooky!
Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Coloring Guide
Hair: T6, T4, T2, T0
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Dress: V99, V95, V93, V91
Hat and Cape: C8, C6, C4, C2, 
Buckle: Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Tights: YR12, YR14, YR16, YG21, YG23, YG25

1 comment:

equip2go said...

Thanks for sharing awesome Holidays Challenge with us.

What health benefits does the Ceylon tea possess?