Thursday, September 24, 2020

Wishing You Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice!


Hi Ai fans! It's fall here and I'm loving the cool brisk temperatures and cozy sweaters. The colors are starting to change too which I love to sit and look at with my puppy out in the back yard. 

This week I made a card using the Feast Mode stamp set. That fox sitting on a pumpkin sipping his "Pumpkin Spice Latte" is just way too cute. 


I happen to love Pumpkin Spice so this sentiment is perfect "Wishing you Pumpkin Spice & everything nice!". This card was kept really simple. I die cut a piece of Kraft card stock with a double stitched 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" rectangle. After the Kraft card stock was die cut I embossed it with a tree embossing folder. I did not add any ink to it which I normally do to help the embossing pop of the card stock more. This time I just wanted it to be a very subtle detail on the card.


I stamped the image with Memento black in and colored it in with alcohol markers. I stamped the sentiment in with a dark orange in for something a little different rather then the black ink I normally stamp my sentiments in. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: Blender, GY1, GY3, GY5, TN1, TN7, GT1, GT2, GT3, CR1, CR6, CR11, LG1, LG3, LG5, IG2, DG1, DG3, DG4

Happy Stamping!






 

No comments: