Monday, October 19, 2020

Beautiful Baby Cards by Bri Firth

Hello Ai fans! Today I am sharing these beautiful baby themed cards featuring the Baby Mini Dies set from Art Impressions. This set comes with four baby themed die cuts: rubber duck, safety pin, onesie, and a pacifier. I made two versions of this card. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here!

To create the backgrounds I used the onesie die cuts in a unique way: as masks! The onesie die cut creates two images, the outfit and the heart. I used Gina K. Designs Masking Magic to create several masks of each image then I ink blended the background with Distress Oxide inks. I used water and Distress Oxide ink to create the splatter effect on the background. 
To embellish the cards I created various decorative die cuts. I used vellum to create the Stitched Circle die cuts. The "hello baby" die cuts were created with my Cricut machine, Distress Oxide inks, and a white gel pen. I used Distress ink to color the safety pin die cuts and I used Copic markers and a white gel pen to color the rubber ducks. To finish the cards I used gold sequins for embellishments. These cards are perfect for any baby themed occasion!
Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!



1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is adorable. Especially the onesie. [Bunny]