Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Holiday Mansion Pop Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Holiday Mansion Pop Card stamp  and die set along with the Pop Card Template for this interactive Halloween card.  I love this entire line of stamps because they are fun to open.  Remember, you need to get the Pop Card Template separate to make the Pop Cards work.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. I added Clear Wink of Stella to the ghosts. I cut the Pop Card Template from a piece of clear acetate.  Its way easier to use than paper when assembling the haunted house. I added the three pieces of the haunted house to the template following the directions on the package.  
I added a layer of Martha Stewart paper to the front of the card and cut it out with the center of the decorative frame dies from Crafters companion.  I used the same dies to cut a frame from black paper. I then attached the frame over the opening.  I also added some stamped images tot he front of the card.  I then followed the direction on the holiday mansion to attach the pop card to the inside of the card. 
Copic Colors Used:
House- CO, C1, C3, C5, C7
Windows - C7
Witch Skin - E11, E00, E000
Witch Hair - Y15, Y18
Ghost - C1
Pumpkins - Y11, YR02, Y17, YR07, E15
Cat - C3, C5, C7, R81
Green - YG67, YG61, YG03
Purple - V04, V06, V09

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Renee Matarese said...

How adorable! Love the frame.