Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Coolest Friend Card By Lynn Dionne

Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!

In today's card and video I will be using a super fun image that was part of the STAMPtember Limited Edition release with Simon Says Stamp! This set sold out very quickly! For those of you who were lucky enough to get this set...I hope this card inspires you! If you couldn't get this set...I hope this card inspires you to dig through the images that you already have and create this fun scene with those images! 

To set the scene I created a fun pink sky using my Distress Oxide Inks! This card also incorporates images and dies from other sets including the brand new Ai Animal Nativity and Ai Christmas Mini Dies Sets. All of the coloring today will be done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and I will list all of those colors below.


Watch the video tutorial below!


Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a great day!!!

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens used: 
Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Pink, Haze Blue, Lt Blue, Dull Blue, Oatmeal, Mid Brown, Gray, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Flesh Colour, Wine Red