Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Witch Spinner by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Witch Twist stamp and die set to make a spinner card.  This image is made to be a twist card, but I made a few small changes to make it a spinner card.  It just extends your stamp sets when you have various uses for them. 
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. I then placed the images back to back and cut off the top and bottom of the die cuts. I added glue to both pieces and placed a piece of black jute onto the center of the die cuts and attached them together around the thread.  This will become the spinner piece.
I die cut two large circles from white paper. I die cut a window into one of the circles. I scored one of them at 1/2" inches.  I applied adhesive to the small scored piece and attached it to the full circle.  I die cut a purple and black frame with the circle dies. I edged them with a Pilot medium tip silver marker.  I attached the purple frame to the card front.  I applied foam tape to the back of the black frame.  I attached the string and with spinner to the middle of the frame and attached it to the card.  The last thing I did was die cut out an orange circle and attached it behind the window. 
Copic Colors Used:
Face - E000, E00, E11
Purple - V04, V06, V09
Green - YG61, YG63, YG67
Orange - Y15, YR07, E15
Purple - V04, V06, V09
Gray - C0, C3

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: