Thursday, October 8, 2020

Have a Frightfully Awesome Halloween




Hi AI fans! I'm not much of a scary Halloween person I like cute Halloween images so this Halloween Critters stamp set is perfect for me. It is packed full of adorable images and fun sentiments. I will be using this set a lot in the future! I stamped all of the images with memento black ink so I could color them in with alcohol markers. The images are small so they are easy and fast to color. Once I colored them all in I die cut them with a coordinating die. 


This raccoon is so adorable not at all spooky. I chose the sentiment "Have a FRIGHTFULLY awesome Halloween" for this card.  I love the smaller stamps in this set too I used the bat, spider, and candy to add to the card. I drew a line down from the top to the spider so he looked like he was hanging from a web. I think the spider would also look cute if you drew a web too and placed him in the center. 


I embossed some orange card stock with some brick and inked it a little bit around the edges.  I layered the orange embossed card stock on top of a couple layers of purple card stock. I  die cut all of the with different sizes of double stitched rectangle dies. 


Are you more of a scary Halloween person or cute? 

Happy Stamping! 






 

No comments: