Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Scenic Shadow Box Card by Lynn Dionne

Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!

Today I thought it would be fun to join in on the current Scenic Route Challenge by creating a fun 3D card and video! 

I decided that it would be fun to take you inside the scene by creating a fun little shadow box. This scene was inspired by weekend trips to my Grandparents cottage when I was a young girl. It was always such a magical place to me...full of sunshine and happiness! The sentiment which says “May the rays of sunlight warm your heart” from the Ai Garden TF Set, as well as, the beautiful cottage from the Ai Cottage TF Set will perfectly set the scene for todays card!

In this video I will give you all of the dimensions and measurements to create this simple...and easy to create...shadow box design. The dimensions that I have used will allow this card to fit into a standard A2 size envelope!


Watch the video tutorial below!



Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a great day!!!

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens used:
Blender, Lt Pink, Yellow, Orange, Haze Blue, May Green, Green, Flesh Colour, Pale Rose, Dk Pink, Blue Gray, Beige, Mid Brown, Lt Gray, Gray

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love the great card you created !!! TFS