Monday, October 26, 2020

Perfectly Tiny Creations by Bri Firth

Hi Ai Fans! I am continuing to share a brand new miniature collection with you! My creations today feature the Craft Room Matchbook, Birthday Matchbook, and the MB Wall Accessories set. I have also included an assembly video the featuring Kitchen Matchbook set so make sure to check it out! These projects are also featured on my personal blog today, check it out here.

These matchbooks are fairly simple to put together and they are assembled almost identically. To create the rooms you also need the Matchbook Template die and the Matchbook Envelope die. At the bottom of this post I have provided a video on how to assemble one of these projects. I used my Copic markers to color all of the images that build the scenes inside of the matchbooks. 

Project 1 - Craft Room Matchbook


I used scor tape to adhere the folded flaps on the images to the matchbook templates. The flaps are helpful as they provide guided scor lines and they help you with the image placement within the scene. To finish the scene I glued the sentiment flaps towards the front of the scenes

Project 2 - Birthday Matchbook


The best part about this collection is how well it folds up into a tiny matchbook! Once closed it fits inside a mini envelope with dimensions of 2" x 2.25". I just love all the coordinating colors between these two projects. I finished these projects by adding a scalloped die cut with stamped sentiments to the backs of the envelopes. I also added ribbons to the envelope flaps. Check out the video below for guidance on how to assemble these fun creations! 

Check out the Matchbook assembly video here:

My blog post on my Kitchen Matchbook creation is here

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute, fun and different projects! Delicious :)
I also want THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden!

see mary stamp said...

These new sets are so charming. Thanks for the video.