Sunday, October 25, 2020

Happy Halloween by Reneé Matarese


Hello and Happy Halloween Ai fans!!

It's one of my favorite times of year!!

I love the costumes, the decorations...and especially the scary movies!

I am SO in love with this new set. 
5352 – Halloween Critters Set


My first card features the raccoon.


I love using "wood" paper when I feature woodland creatures.
The sentiment is stamped on the cute tag from 5132 – Tag Stitched Dies.



My second card features the bunny and another of the tags from the Stitched Tag Dies set.


All of the cute little "accessory" stamps are also from the set. The bat, pumpkin, candy corn...etc.  The oval the bunny's mounted on is from the 5065 – Oval Double Stitched Dies.


My last card features the owl.  I have him peeking out of a hollow in his tree.


There are a ton of small little accessory stamps and verses with this set that make it extra wonderful!


I hope you love this new set as much as I do!!


Copics used:

Raccoon:
YG05, YG 45, RV52, Y17, Y32,
Y38, E42, C0, C4, N1, W3

Bunny:
Y17, Y32, Y38, RV000, RV52,
E42, E87, N1

Owl:
YG05, YG45, C0, C4, C7, N1, W3
Y08. Y13, Y38, E42, E87

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

All of these are just flat out adorable, Renee!