Saturday, November 21, 2020

Cheers to you and to Art Impressions by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!!


Well, I'm not sure how I'm going to get through this post without crying, in fact I already am.  This is my last post as being a member of the Art Impressions Design Team as I've made the difficult decision to step down. But who knows....maybe one of these days, they'll let me come back once life has slowed down a little for me. :)  My card today is showing off one of the brand new sets from Art Impressions new Pop-Ups!!  I can't brag on Bonnie Krebs enough! She is sheer genius!! I had so much fun using this set! The die helps you know how to fold it because it scores the image as well as cutting it out. Easy peasy!! I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do on the front of the card when I realized it would be fun to have the giraffe on the front too and not just inside.  So I just stamped and colored him again, used the die to cut him out, then popped him up on a layer cut with the double stitched oval dies from AI. I just ADORE the look on his face!!! 




Then when you open the inside, he pops up at you holding a glass of wine! The best part is you don't have to color it like wine! You can make it milk, or juice, and there's a choice of a coffee cup too! 



So this is usually where I sign off until next time. But I want to elaborate a little before I go. I'd like to just take a minute and thank Bonnie, Phil, Joel, Kendra, Claire, and the entire Art Impressions team for over six and a half years of pure joy being able to work with your team!!  I hope and pray to get to see you all next year at the Warehouse Sale, and who knows....maybe you'll let me come back some day.  Sending love and hugs to all!!  Signing off for now!! 


 

Copics used:
E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53
R11, R12, R56, R59
B0000





 


11 comments:

Tricia OBin said...

We will miss you Sharon and your fabulous work! Be well, safe and happy!

Karen Day said...

I've so enjoyed being a teammate with you, and of course I love your very recognizable Sharon Caudle style of artwork! Best wishes, and thanks for all the inspiration :o)

Andre M. said...

Thank you for sharing your creativity and good fortune in all your future endeavors!

Carol H. said...

I know you'll be missed and we will all miss seeing your adorable cards! Best wishes and sending hugs!!!

Hunky Dory said...

Wow, thx Sharon, you have me in tears too! 😁😘I know this was a hard decision for you and you agonized over it but you will always be my inspiration! Your designs and creativity will be missed but I will be peeking over your shoulder when we get together. 🤣Here’s to you and your time with your family! Hugs my friend! 😘

Hunky Dory said...

By the way, I LOVE your card, as I always do! This giraffe is absolutely adorable and, of course, you always make me want every stamp set that you color. ❤️

PinkWhisperDesigns said...

Hi Sharon! I wish I had gotten to work with you longer! Being new to the team I'm still finding my way around and getting used to things...but I do love it! I hope you do come back when you can. How inspiring that you have been with the team for so many years!! I wish you all the best and thank you for all of your beautiful inspiration! Best wishes....Lynn

Christine Kosmak said...

Hi Sharon, I don't very often leave comments, but I felt I needed to in this case. You will be sorely missed I know as you have become like a "part of the furniture", and I say that in a nice way! Wishing you all the best in your future plans and this door may only be closed temporarily, as only God knows what is in store for you. It has been a dream of mine to maybe one day be on a design team etc for at least one of my favourite companies, but that may just stay as a dream, only God knows what will be in store for me in the coming new year! God Bless!

Christine Kosmak said...

By the way that giraffe is just adorable and love the card!

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you all so very much for all the wonderful comments!! Sending much love and hugs to all of you!! It's truly been a blessing!!! ❤❤❤

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬