Thursday, December 3, 2020

Snow Place Like Home for the Holidays! by Crystal


Hi AI fans! I'm so excited it is December my favorite month for decorating and crafting. Art Impressions has so many adorable stamp sets for Christmas cards. This week I played with the Chubby Snowmen stamp set. This set is packed full of cute images and adorable sentiments. 


I really have a huge collection of pattern paper from my scrap booking days. I don't think I am the only person who crafts who can't ever part with any pattern paper. I used a lot of old scraps of Christmas pattern paper for this card. I don't do any scrap booking any more but that is how I started and would buy all of the paper. I found this fun December 25 card in my stash and thought it would be fun to add too this card. 


That snowman image is so cute I just want to hug him. I colored him in with alcohol markers and then die cut him out with the coordinating die that came in the set. I used the sentiment "Snow place like home for the holidays!" stamped in black onto white card stock. I adhered the sentiment below the snowman under his feet. I think the sentiment helps the snowman look like he is grounded to the card and not just floating in the air.  


Happy Stamping!





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬