Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Fairy Flutter Card w/ Metallic Accents by Lynn Dionne

Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!


In todays video and card we will be creating a funny and whimsical birthday card using some beautiful Metallic Accents to create our background! These metallic watercolors will give the background a beautiful shimmer and set the scene for our fun little fairy! 

This stamp and die set is designed to create a fairy who's wings will flutter (go up and down)...but we are going to do something a little bit different with it today.

I just love the little sentiment that comes with the stamp and die set which says "Poof! Your 29 again!". 

I know that my friends are going to love this card and that it will definitely bring a smile to their faces! I hope it makes you smile too!!!

Watch the video tutorial below!


Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a great day!!!

Tombow Dual Tip Markers Colors used:

N00, 025, 946, 020, 761, 491, 725

2 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Love your tutorials! So many great tips and ideas!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬