Thursday, February 25, 2021

Floral Framed Thank You Card by Crystal


Hi AI fans! This week I had fun playing with the Floral Invites stamp set. I really love this stamp set I love using it in different ways. I have too much paper left over from scrapbooking and was sorting through it the other day and this paper popped out to me. 


I loved the little frames in the paper so I took a double sided corner rounded die and die cut the middle of the frame out. I stamped the flowers onto water color paper with black Versafine ink. After I painted them in I let them dry and then fussy cut them out. I tucked all of the flowers into the window openings. I adhered the pattern paper over pink card stock with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment "Thank you" onto a strip of white card stock. 


Happy stamping! 




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬