Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Magical Koala Card w/ Toner Ink Foiling Technique by Lynn Dionne

Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!


In today’s video and card we will be creating a magical foiled butterfly card! We will be using the adorable new Koalas Set (5349) and the beautiful butterflies from the Bible Journaling Butterfly Set (5200).

We will do some Minc Toner Ink Foil Stamping!!! This is a great way to use your stamps in a beautiful new way! I’ll show you the process of applying the toner ink and some stamping tips and techniques.

If you love these little Koala stamps then please click check out my other videos using this stamp set - Art Impressions Koala Hugs Card and Art Impressions Koala Celebration Card.

Watch the video tutorial below!


Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a great day!!! 

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens used:

Blender, Lt Pink, Lt Gray, Gray Brown, Black


2 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Love your card and tutorial! Your techniques are awesome! Thanks for the ideas.

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬