Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Heart Twist Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Heart Twist stamp and die set with the Twist Frame Die for this Valentines day card.  I love how the twist feature makes it so you can see the back and front of this cute little mouse. Remember that the Twist Frame Die is sold separate. 
 started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. 
I added a piece of patterned paper from the Martha Stewart Woodland Friends Mat Stack to the front of an A2 card.  I die cut the Twist Frame Die into the bottom right corner of the card front.  I cut a strip of red foil paper with a border die from Crafters Companion and attached it along the left border of the card.  I stamped the greeting with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink onto a heart that was cut from the Coffee Gift Card Holder.  
Copic Colors Used:
Mouse _ W0, W1, W3, RV10, RV01
Heart - RV10, R61, R63, R65
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬