Sunday, March 14, 2021

Coffee Gift Card Holder Thank You Box by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!!

Today is my birthday so I thought we'd celebrate with a drink!

A little while ago two of my friends brought my family a wonderful dinner...just to be nice!

I wanted to give them a little thank you so I made them these gift boxes with some hard coffee in them.

I used the 5222 – Coffee Gift Card Holder.
There's no gift card in it this time.  I didn't make it to slide up like other times I've used this set.  It was just meant to be a decoration on the front of the box to emphasize that this is a coffee themed gift.


There's no coloring on my coffee cup.  This is all done with dies. The star, rosette and coffee sleeve are all part of the set.  I made the rosette look like an award and used a die from 5132 – Tag Stitched Dies.


I strung some curling ribbons through the pop tops to make the cans feel festive.


A few years ago I made a similar gift box.
You can see the box that inspired this one HERE.

There's also a link on that post to another box I made that has the tutorial.


My friends both said that they loved these! The box AND the hard coffee...they're really good.  You should try them, and I don't even drink coffee!


2 comments:

Coby said...

Congratulations with your birthday, Reneé!

Ameen said...

Nice post