Thursday, March 4, 2021

Here Comes the Easter Bunny! by Crystal


Hi AI fans! I'm really ready for spring and love making Easter/Spring cards. This week I had fun playing with the Sweet Easter stamp set. I stamped the eggs around the edge of a stitched die cut rectangle to make a frame. I colored all of the eggs in with alcohol markers. I then die cut the center of the frame out with a double stitched rectangle die.


I adhered acetate to the back side of the egg border to form my shaker window. I used foam tape around the edge of the frame so the sequins would have room to move around. I added a could larger butterfly sequins to the mix to make it feel more springy. 


I stamped the sentiment "HERE COMES THE EASTER BUNNY!" with StazOn ink in black to the acetate window. StazOn ink needs to be used on acetate all other inks will smear off of the acetate.  


Happy Stamping! 
Spectrum Noir Markers: PP4, PP2, AB1, AB3, LG1, LG3, HB1, HB2, EB1, EB2, TB1, TB3, MG1, MG3


 

No comments: