Thursday, March 4, 2021

March Updates + Love is in the Air Challenge Week 2!


Hello Ai Fans!

Welcome to the first week of March!

Last week, we premiered our newest 2021 Holiday Releases! If you missed out, never fear, they are a permanent part of our collection now!


You can shop these sets here.

In addition, this is the first week of March, and that means...
WATERCOLOR THROWBACKS!

This month we re-released WC Series 3 Sets 1 & 2, our highly requested Veggie Cart!


Today is the LAST DAY to purchase these sets before they are retired for good!

Shop these sets here.

With all of the excitement this year, are you ready for more?




Hello, my clever, crafty friends! I’m Janet Axtman, aka SugarShine Designs. You can find my work through YouTube and my blog as well as on the Eyelet Outlet and CutCardStock blogs where I am a Design Team member. My passion is to teach and inspire just as I’ve been and continue to be inspired by so many talented and beautiful creators. My style is whatever mood I’m in, but I am drawn to bright and energetic colors so often my creations tend to fall into the cute and happy category, My favorite mediums are Copic markers and watercolor. I especially enjoy making interactive cards and 3D home décor, but I’m always trying new things to expand my skills. I love options! I also like to get my hands dirty. You’ll usually find me with stained fingers from inks and other mediums. 
With Art Impressions, your creations are only bound by your imagination, and who doesn’t love that? I’m truly honored to be here with you to share what takes me to my happy place and hope I can pass a little of that happiness on to you!


Hi everyone, my name is Tasha aka Crafty Pink Pixie, and I'm from Wisconsin. 
I've been a crafter for as long as I can remember and I LOVE card making! I also enjoy painting, drawing, scrapbooking, and mixed media. Playing with my stamps makes me happy, and I think it's so fun to try new techniques and just be creative! In addition to paper crafting, I enjoy crocheting/knitting, baking, traveling with my husband, and watching movies. 
I love Ai stamp sets and I'm so excited to be a part of the Design Team!


We are so excited to have these talented ladies as a new addition to our team. Make sure you watch for their blog posts on Fridays (Tasha) and Saturdays (Janet), and see their talent in action.


 

Now, we have some creative "challenge" inspiration for you from our Design Team!

Crystal's card is a "ton" of fun using the little hippo from our new Baby Critters Set!



Reneé
 made a quartet of 
Easter Chicks Set cuteness for her cards!





Bri added a Valentine's twist and Easter card to her Easter Chicks Set feature cards!



Lynn's Baby Critters Set card is bright and wild--just like these little safari critters!

Jil beautifully blended the setting for these silly "peeps" on her Easter Chicks Set card.





Inspired? Check out the challenge rules below, and enter your creation!




For this challenge, we want to see your card that celebrates love! Whether you want to show your love for your best friends, for your special someone, for your spouse, or your pet, we want to see that creativity and love shine through your creation!
If you're looking for some starter ideas, check out our Valentine's DayTwist TiesGirlfriends, or Mini Tryfolds on our Pinterest Page


We can't wait to see you share the love!!! Though you can use any stamps you have, we'd love to see any Art Impressions products in your collection!
Hurry, challenge closes Wednesday, March 10th at 5PM PST!

Here are the Challenge Rules...
✻ Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter




Join Bonnie for a simple scene using Southwest and Desert Sets!

Want to follow along? Find Bonnie's Supplies list here : https://ldli.co/e/6oz96l

If you want to know when to watch next, here's our video calendar!




Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬