Thursday, May 27, 2021

Cubbie Chicks cards by Crystal

Hi Ai fans! This week I have tons of pictures to share I made two cards using the new Hen House cubbies set.


Both cards are basically made the same way. I stamped all of the images onto smooth white card stock in Memento black ink and colored them all in with alcohol markers. Alcohol markers are my favorite coloring medium but you could choose any other medium you like to color them in. Water color would be fun too. 


I die cut everything out with the coordinating dies that come in the set.  


For both cards I used some sort of blue pattern paper for the top and green pattern paper for the ground. I die cut the top of the green patterned card stock with a hill die. I inked the edges of the pattern paper to help it pop a bit.  



I layered the green pattern paper over the blue pattern paper and die cut it out with a double stitched rectangle. 



I matted everything on to a double stitched rectangle die cut of pattern paper. And then adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 card base. 


Happy stamping!





 

No comments: