Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Submarine Cubby card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the New Submarine Cubbie stamp and die set to make a bridge card.  This card folds flat into an envelope, but stands on it's own.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. I stamped the greeting onto a black piece of cardstock with Versamark Watermark ink and added Ranger Ultra Fine White embossing powder. I heat set it and then cut it out using a die from the Flag Double Stitched Dies.  
The card fold is rather simple.  I started with a piece of light blue card stock that measured 4 1/4" x 8".  I scored it at 1 1/4" and 2 1/2" on both ends of the card.  I attached paper from the Recollections Sea Glass paper for the sides.  I closed the card as if it was going into an envelope and attached the greeting and submarine to each of the thin sides with patterned paper.  
I added some of the images to the submarine.  I added a few to the card and the rest were added to thin strips of acetate.  I attached the images that are on acetate around the card so they move around. I then added some Studio Katia Bubble gems around the card.
Copic Colors Used:
Gray - C5, C3, C1, C0
Blue - B95, B93, B91
Purple - BV11, BV00
Yellow - E42, Y24, Y11
Pink -R85, R83
 Green - YG63, YG61, YG03
Teal - BG13, BG11
Red - R27, R05


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Wow, this is adorable Jil! Love the card fold design and ocean critters.