Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Birthday Cake Gift Card Holder by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Cake Gift Card holder die set to make this birthday gift.  Just add a gift card and you have the perfect birthday gift..
I started by cutting the pieces from Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. I then cut a silver piece of cardstock with the Envelope Gift Card holder die.
I then attached the colored cake pieces to the front of the envelope.  I added glossy Accents to the frosting and dropped some clay confetti circles into it.  I then added the happy birthday banner with foam tape.
Copic Colors Used:
Cake -E41, E43, E42
Pink - R85, R83, R81
Blue - B97, B95, B93
Flame - R27, YR18, 

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: