Thursday, June 10, 2021

Bridge Window Cards by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! I love all of Art Impressions Window to the World sets so this week I made two cards using the Bridge Window Accessory set. One of my cards I made I used the new Shadowbox Window Die set. I stamped all of the images onto water color card stock in versafine black ink. I like to color the Window to the Word images in with water colors since they are so small and detailed.  


For my first card I used the new Shadowbox Window Die set. The shadowbox die pops out and gives it a 3D look when the card is open but when it is folded shut it lays flat.  


I used pattern paper to make the front of the card look like you are in a room looking out the window at a bridge and church. This die set cuts out the sentiment that is stamped around the image so I added the "Hello" to the front of the card.


My second card I die cut the image out with a double stitched square. 


I added blue pattern paper to the top and green to the bottom so it looked like grass and sky. I matted that layer with pattern paper. 

Happy Stamping! 



 

No comments: