Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Holy Moly Slimline Birthday Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Holy Moly stamp set to create a slimline Birthday card.  These images are really fun to color and watch come to life.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with my scissors. I added a piece of yellow patterned paper to the slimline card base after I added some "dirt" to the bottom of the card using Distress Ink. I then added the images using foam tape.
Copic Colors Used:
Moles - E29, E27, E25
blue - b95, B93, B91
Rose - R85, R83, R81
Green - YG67, YG63, YG61
White - W3, W1, W0


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: