Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Slimline Quilted Birthday Card w/ Jane Davenport Markers by Lynn Dionne

Hello Ai Fans!!!


The images we will be using for todays video and card are from the wonderful Lovable Animals Set (5219). We are going to use the adorable little elephant as our focal point! 

To set the scene for this card we will be creating a quilted background using the Hexagon Double Stitched Dies (5135) and the beautiful water based Mermaid Markers from Jane Davenport! I will show you how to quickly create these colorful quilt pieces using a fun watercolor technique! It is so simple, fun and easy to do!!!


As I mentioned in the video, I had previously done a few videos using some of the images that I used in todays video which are linked here.


Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a great day!!!


Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers used: 

Beach, Coral, Reef, Jellyfish, Deep Sea, Blue Bottle, Byron Bay, Siren, Seaweed, Pirate's Gold, Starfish, Lobster


No comments: