Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Baby Critters Slimline Birthday card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Baby Critters stamp and die set to make a slimline card.  I couldn't resist the urge to make this a shaker card. 
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. I cut a layer of cardstock with the Slimline Die from Diamond Press.  I added a piece of acetate to the back of the layer and then I attached strips of foam tape around the openings.  Make sure there aren't any gaps in the foam tape.  I added confetti to the three openings and covered each opening with patterned paper before I attached it all to the card. 



Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Really beautiful and fun card!