Thursday, July 15, 2021

Baby Boy Paper Piecing Card Set by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! I played with the Baby Boy stamp set. I was having so much fun with this set so I got a little carried away and made four cards. 

 
I stamped all of the images onto smooth white card stock. I planned on paper piecing the images with some fun baby pattern paper so I stamped the same images onto pattern paper too. 


For every image I cut out the image and glued it on top of the white stamped image. I then fussy cut different details from the images and glued them over the other pattern paper. 



The little boy I colored in since I didn't have skin colored paper in the paper pad I was using. I also colored his card too, but the only colored the car in was I didn't originally plan on paper piecing.  


I added the sentiment to all of the cards. I made my own pattern paper with the clothes line stamp by stamping the image over and over again in black ink onto Kraft card stock. 

Happy Stamping! 




 

No comments: