Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Coffee House Matchbook bu Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the MB Coffee Shop stamp and die set to make a tiny coffee house.  I also used the MB Template and MB Envelope Die Sets. The envelope is optional, but really adds the cutest touch to your greeting.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. Edit - I actually cut and scored them by hand because I don't have the dies. 
To finish the little card, I attached all of the colored pieces to the MB Template Die according to the directions on the packaging.  I closed it up and put it into the unglued MB Envelope and used strong glue to attach the bottom envelope flaps.  I find it's easier to glue the envelope together with my scene inside of it for proper spacing.
Copic Colors Used:
Cabinets - W5, W3, W1
Blue - B97, B95, B93, B91
Green - YG67, YG63, YG61
Wood - E44, E42


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Excellent color scheme and I love how you could personalize the chalkboards for whoever you send it to.