Monday, July 12, 2021

I Love Ewe Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing a clean and simple card featuring the new Sheep Set, which is part of Ai's Funny Farm collection. Check out the rest of the 2021 releases here. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here


First, I ink blended with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and a Cloud stencil to create the cloud filled design. Next, I die cut the Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Circle out of the cloud stenciled paper. I stamped the sentiments with black pigment ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder onto the die cuts. 


I die cut the grass borders and distressed the pieces with Mowed Lawn Distress ink. I die cute the grassy pieces with the Stitched Circle and aligned them with the cloud Stitched Circle. To finish the background, I die cut the fence pieces with the WC Fence die.

To color the sheep I used my Copic markers. I used W0's to color the wool and feet, V0's for the bow, and E40's for the face and ears. I also used a white gel pen to add some extra detail to the colored image.
 
 
Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Ai Products Used
Sheep Set

No comments: