Thursday, August 5, 2021

Gull Friends Card Set by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! Hope everyone is having a lovely summer. I can't believe it is coming to an end. My kids will be back in school before I know it.  This week I made four cards using the Gull Friends set.


This is such a fun set of stamps. It feels very summery to me. I paired all of my cards up with fun brightly colored pattern papers. 


I love the images with the gulls that have a mouthful of cake or birthday balloons so fun. These two images go so well with the sentiment. "Who can wish you the happiest of birthdays? a pelican." 


I paired the same sentiment on this card too. I love all of the gifts stuffed in the pelicans mouth. 


I used the same image on this card but this time paired it with a different sentiment. "Ahoy there Birthday Gull" and "Cele-birdy"

Happy Stamping!




 

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Super cute set of cards, Crystal!