Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Submarine Cubbie Fish Tank Shaker Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Submarine Cubbies die and stamp set to make a fish tank shaker card.  I only used a few of images from the set, but you could add more.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set.
   I stamped the greeting onto a thin strip of white card stock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and cut it with the Flag Double Stitched Dies.. 
I used the Aquarium Box Set Dies from Fun Stampers Journey to create the fish tank.  I used a marbled glossy paper to cut out the box die and I cut a second one with white paper.  When they're folded and glued together they form a box.  I added a piece of acetate to the opening in the black paper.  I cut a piece from the die set to make the top of the tank.  I added a piece of paper from the Spellbinders Beach Day kit to the inside of the box and attached the colored images to the patterned paper with glue and foam tape.  The leaves are from the Beach Day kit.  I cut them from white cardstock  and colored them with Copic markers.  I added beads to the box and glued it together.  I cut and anchor and the wheel with silver paper.  The anchor is inside the fish tank.
Copic Colors Used:
Yellow - YR14, Y15, Y13
Pink - R83, R81
Blue - B95, B93, B91
Red - R37, R27, R05
Purple - V17, BV000
Turtle - YG06, YG05, YG01
Turtle Shell - YG63, YG61


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: