Friday, August 6, 2021

Tropical Time Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing some tropical inspiration using the M3178 - Island Window Stamp and 4619 - Window Die


The beautiful island scene was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I wanted the sky to have a tropical sunset look, so I used shades of deep orange and yellow. Doesn't this make you want to sit on beach chairs and relax by the water!


To stick with the beachy theme, I cut the window out of wood plank pattern paper. This window die set includes two pieces that can be used together or individually. I just used one piece as a frame and opened the shutters up a bit; love that you can move the shutters!

To coordinate with the pretty sky, I added a tropical floral print to the background and attached a layer of coral card stock. This card is bright and perfect for Summer or to send a warm greeting anytime of the year!


I hope you enjoyed today's project! Also, be sure to check out the new Ai Cloudy with the Chance of... Challenge!






1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Beautiful card, Tasha!