Thursday, September 23, 2021

A true Friend Listens With Heart by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I had fun playing with the Paws to Love stamp set. This set is so much fun and adorable. Art Impressions does have pre-made Tri-folds card bases and envelops in the shop but I made my own. I just use two A2 card bases and adhere them together folding them in on each other. 


I love the cute little puppy cuddling with his little kitten friend. 


One card I added the sentiment "A true friend listens with the heart" on the front of the card. One the second card I added the sentiment in the inside of the card.


I added some fun pattern paper to both cards. 


This is one of my favorite card sets. I love the different layers in a card when making a tri-fold cards.  


Happy Stamping! 




 

No comments: