Thursday, September 2, 2021

Happy Birthday Cake Card by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I played with the Birthday Cake gift card holder set. I like to use the sets in different ways then the intended use so for this card I used the die cut pieces on a flat A2 card. I die cut everything out of different colors of card stock. I inked the edges of all of the die cuts with the same color card stock to add a little bit of dimension. I had to add the candles in on the first layer of the cake or they would have suck up to high on the card. 




I matted a piece of blue card stock on top of some pattern paper. I adhered all of the pieces with foam tape and some with two layers of foam tape to add some extra dimension. 



I added two sentiments to the card "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and "Make a wish". 

Happy Stamping! 




 

No comments: