Saturday, November 20, 2021

Thankful For My Work Buddies & a Special New Christmas Set! by Janet

I love all the new matchbook releases but since I am an office dweller (or was one before Covid 19), this one speaks to me. It's called Office Matchbook. 

My card is for the Thankful challenge going on now at the blog. How perfect is this to thank a coworker? It's packed with all the standard things you find in an office. From the chair to the printer, the details are amazing! I also love that it's a little messy. There's a few notes that missed the garbage can and some papers on the floor by the plant. Isn't that just how it is? 

I colored this with Copic markers. I was able to make it mine by monograming the coffee cup with my initials. Yes, I'm a jar! Ha, ha! But seriously, look for ways to make cards your very own. Simple things like adding a monogram or name into the scene are really great touches. 

Don't forget that you need the Matchbook Template to make any Matchbook design. There's also an adorable matching Envelope Template available. Both templates work for all the current and future matchbook scenes so you only need to get these dies once. 

And now for some exciting news! Art Impressions and Simon Says Stamp has collaborated again to make this absolutely adorable Christmas Train Set. The cute little elves and train cars are so festive. Here is the card I made with it. This set is only available at Simon Says Stamp so head on over before this one is sold out. Once it's gone, it's gone. Don't miss it!


As we start Thanksgiving week, I would like to wish you a great holiday with family and friends.

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments: