Thursday, March 24, 2022

Tag Me by Mercy Sauer

 Hello Ai Crafty friends, Mercy here for another week of happy crafting! 

Today I created a tag. Let’s start by looking at my little bundle of cuteness 


 

Ai had me at koalas. The cutest, most adorable little critters.  

 For sure you will see more from this set. 

 

So, what can we do with a tag?  

how about a tag for a gift,  

a tag with a gift card attached on the back,  

a tag adhered to a card base with a sweet sentiment,  

a set of tags for gifting, 

please TAG me with more ideas! I love tags. 


And the main thing about tags, another great opportunity to express yourself, you all know my motto by now, ladies and gentlemen, YOU DO YOU! 


Here I used the cute koala inside the tea cup. Added some gift and balloon embellishments to suggest what the tag was for and a couple of banners (one of them popped up for dimension). I created a gift card holder in the back, added some twine and all done. A guarantee smile from the recipient. 


Here it is folks, I will talk to you next Thurs, I hope to see you then!

 


 

 

 

 

No comments: