Thursday, March 17, 2022

Toadally Frogot -- Black Tie Affair Challenge by Mercy Sauer

Hello Ai Crafty Friends, it's Mercy

Ready to face a new challenge

 

First things first, I created a 3.5x6.5 inch card base (mini slimline), then I followed the directions for the slider die assembly with one exception, I added a piece of clear acetate material on the inside of the assembly. I stamped the frog image on the card base and the acetate in the same location (can’t do it without my Misti). I used double sided tape to adhere the acetate onto the slide mechanism and finally the whole thing onto a card base. I colored the frog on the card base and added the slide tab.  Also added a pulling tab with black string and sentiment. Super cute and easy to make with a fun surprise. 

 

 

 


Til' Next Time Friends!

 









No comments: