Thursday, April 21, 2022

Here for the Party! by Mercy Sauer

 Happy Thursday Ai Crafters...   

Mercy here featuring another newly released set from the Ai Spring 2022 Door Series!



OMGthis set is up there with one of my favorites from this release, it is so cute! 

Often, I get my inspiration from simply looking at a stamp set and thinking of a story, or a moment within a story. In this case, I
thought the cute critters were having a birthday party with lots of presents and colorful balloons. 


The elephant peeking out of the door inviting his friends to the party and the shy giraffe looking through the window is so charming! 

I LOVE this card!



Once you own the basic door set (set 5512) the rest is up to you

 

You do you 


For this card, the add-on set is 5491, however, there are others to choose from in the Ai website 


It’s an easy card to create with basic Copic coloring, lots of pop ups, some Glossy Accents and fun assembly.  


A simple card with a BIG punch, is sure to bring a smile to a lucky recipient.  



Hope you like my card, enjoy your weekend and I will talk to you next Thursday!









No comments: