Thursday, April 28, 2022

Warm and Cozy by Mercy Sauer

 HELLO Ai FRIENDS!  

Mercy here and welcome back!

 

I love the month of April, the colors, the weather, the cuddly critters we tend to use during this month to create our cards, and this posting is no exception. 


Look how cute! 


I said it in a prior posting, this stamp set is amazing. Honestly, this is a perfect example why I love Ai. The artwork is unreal, and the dies! trimming to perfection with hardly any outline. I love it. I genuinely feel the warmth and sweetness when I look at this card. Cheesy, I know, but true. 


I chose watercolors because I find them easier and faster than Copics plus the texture and color of the paper works perfectly with this set. I also wanted a background without taking away from the cute koalas, so I opted for eucalyptus leaves in the same color as the background.


To complete the whole vibe, I added one of the koalas from the set on the inside of the card.

Hope today’s posting rouses your senses and steer you to find warmth and happiness in your own art 

Until next time, happy crafting 



No comments: