Sunday, May 29, 2022

Happy 10th Birthday Sophia! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my friend's niece.

She's turning 10 this weekend and loves art.

This is my first time using the new 5502 – Craft Bag and Die Set.


This set is wonderful because it comes with all the dies to cut out the bag and the little art tools.  There are slits in the bag to insert the tools where ever you'd like.



I popped the bag up with foam tape to give the card some dimension and added lots of sparkly bling because what 10 year old girl doesn't love a little pizzazz?!



I cut an extra set of the bag and tools for Sophia to color and create her own project.  My friend said she'll probably copy my colors as best she can.  I had to laugh because, being the first time I've used this craft bag, I also copied the artwork from the package! lol!  Packaging is very important to so many people when first using a set.



Copics used:

Y04, Y17, YR23, E42, R17, R85, RV34, RV63,
BG01, BG02, BG11, BG23, N2, T5


No comments: