Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Wedding Chapel by Nina

Hi Ai fans, thanks for joining me today as I share this cute mini card/envelop combination using the recent Matchbook release "Chapel" and the coordinating Matchbook envelop & Matchbook Template Dies.


I first stamped and colored the images with Copic markers and used the dies included in the set to die cut them. I scored the flaps on each piece which the dies created and added thin double-sided tape on each flap.



I die cut the Matchbook template and then taped the flaps from the Chapel pieces on to it. I used silver cardstock paper to die cut the windows to give the project some shine.

I also die cut the envelop using the Matchbook envelop die set and used the same silver cardstock to die cut the cute bow and glued it on the envelop.




No comments: