Tuesday, July 5, 2022

B-Day Bus Scene - by Nina

 Hello crafters.. today we will be creating this cute scene using the Bus Cubbies Set.



 I first stamped the bus and little critters with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink then used Copic Markers to color them all. 

I cut a Bristol Smooth white paper to 5" X 7" and then temporarily taped the border dies. I had trees border, houses border and also the road border from my stash. I placed all the dies and used washi taped to keep them in place and die cut them all with one run through my die cutting machine.

I masked the trees and houses from the borders using masking tape and Ink blended the bottom hills with green shades of Distress Inks.

I then colored the houses and trees with same shades of Copic colors that I used for the images so everything match together.


I then started gluing my scene pieces onto another 5 X 7 background using different foam tape thicknessws to give more interest.







1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is flippin fantastic! LOVE it!!!