Thursday, July 14, 2022

Christmas in July Series-Sweet as Honey by Mercy Sauer

Welcome back to my Christmas in July Series, this is Mercy, let’s get started!

I created three cards using the same set, The Christmas Bee Set # 5042. By now you know how much I enjoy critters and coloring them, this is a perfect set just for that 

In this card the mother bee is dancing on a honey jar to the tunes of the little ones, so cute!




The second card is all about the choir. Once again, these bees are putting up a show! 



Lastly, we find the dancing queen once again! 




I hope you guys are enjoying the Christmas series, it’s been fun playing and coloring these cuties. I hope to see you back next Thursday with more Christmas fun! 



2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous cards and coloring Mercy!!

Kreativestamping said...

thanks Sharon!