Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Llama Love by Nina

Hello Ai fans, so glad you are joining me today as I share this cute card using the adorable Llama Set.

I stamped the cute big Llama and the tiny cacti images on Bristol Smooth White Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

 I then colored them with my Copic markers and cut them with the dies included with the set.


I stamped the sentiment from the set using Pink Raspberry Distress ink and die cute around it with Art Impressions Double Stitched Banner Die Set.


I used Sand embossing powder to create the sand on the grass where I placed my Llama. The grass was blended using Mowed Lawn and Crushed Olive Distress inks.

I backed my images with foam tape and attached them to a plain white background.



1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Nina!! This card made me squeal with joy!! So bright, colorful, and FUN!!!! Absolutely friggin' adorable!!!!!