Sunday, August 28, 2022

Front Porch Thanksgiving and Thank You cards by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

There was a new release a few days ago on the Art Impressions website.

NEW PORCH ACCESSORIES!

HOORAY!

I made this card BEFORE that happened though so I made a Thanksgiving porch with what I had to work with.


We have two dogs and our Boomer has a "special" relationship with the squirrels.  He especially HATES them and believes it's his mission in life to chase them all our of our yard.  This is my nod to him.


I also made a Thank You front porch and guess what?  This one was selected for publication!
I'm so excited!



These porch sets have endless possibilities.  I love each and every one of them!


Unfortunately they misspelled my last name but I can live with that.



I'm thankful for my family, friends and my job with Art Impressions.  
What are you thankful for today?



I apologize.  The 5039 – Grateful Hearts Set that I used for the sentiment, hat and wheat spray is discontinued now at Ai.  You can still find it on other retail sites so if you want this set, get it now before it's gone forever.  All other products I used are linked below.


Copics used on Thanksgiving Porch:

G24, G43, Y0, Y11, YR27, YR61 BG000, BG15, BG57, W1, W6, E31, E33, E40, E79

Thank You Porch:

Y04, G29, G3, G6, BG000, BG53, RV02, RV21, RV25, YR14, YR61, W1, W2, W6, E35


1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Renee your cards are magnificent!! And a huge CONGRATS on your publication! That's so exciting!!! I love how you've created both of them and how fun that you gave a shout out to your Boomer! Beautiful work as always!