Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Get well sOOn by Nina

Hello sweet fans, Nina here sharing a cute Get Well Soon Slimline card. It is for the current challenge "Dynamic Duo" where we are challenged to create a project using two sets from Art Impressions collections. Today I used Better Soon Set and Health Mini Dies along with Slimline card Dies.



I stamped the patient's image from Better Soon Set and colored it with Copic markers and backed it with foam tape.

Copic Shades I used:
Browns: E99 - E27 - E29
Greys: C4 - C3 - C2 - C0
Teal: BG10 - BG 13 - BG15
Skin: E11 - E13
Reds: R27 E29




For the background I die cut the panel from Stitched Slimline Dies set and then made the two oval opening using an oval stitched die.



I die cut the needle and stethoscope from the Health Mini Die set from white cardstock and colored them using the same Copic shades. I also die cut the S & N letters and colored them with red shades and glued them before and after the oval openings to read the word "soon".

I then placed the panel on the card base, colored the openings with teal shades.  and used mini letter stickers to write Get Well phrase.

I cut a strip from light pink color to be the floor and die cut its edges with the same stitched die that I used for the background to have continuous stitches with the background. I glued the floor then the patient image on top.





No comments: