Thursday, August 4, 2022

Pretty in Pink Challenge by Mercy Sauer

 Welcome back crafters, Mercy here, introducing our newest challenge, Pretty in Pink!  I created a “Love You” card that can be used all year long, not just for Valentine’s Day. 

Let’s check it out! it’s an interactive card I modified the mechanism to fit the design. 



The tab is pulled all the way up displaying all of the hearts.   Pretty sweet! 


This can be achieved without additional specialty dies.   I used an interactive die, typically used for one item, and I added multiple acetate picks to move multiple elements at the same time.   It’s not pretty at this point, but no one will see it.   I adhered multiple hearts on each vertical pick, multiplying the number of hearts! 



At this point I added all the elements to create my scene.  Of course, you can adapt this hack to your own design by adding the elements you wish, remember YOU DO YOU! 


This is what the card looks like before pulling up the tab.


I hope you enjoyed today’s card, it was a real hoot to create! 

See you all very soon! 




2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

How cute and clever! Very creative Mercy! I love it!!

Kreativestamping said...

Thank you Sharon!