Thursday, September 29, 2022

Button Up Challenge by Mercy Sauer

Hello folks, this is Mercy, with another fun challenge....and boy, was it a challenge!

It took me so long to come up with a card that incorporated the challenge theme but also made sense with the card design. However, three's a charm, my third iteration of the card finally made sense and I was happy with it.

I came up with a rather quick and simple design.   Warm colors, a fun background, a funny sentiment, a "stuffed" very cute turkey and buttons bursting at the seams.  I used Copic markers to color the turkey and heat embossed the sentiment.  I fussied cut the turkey without any borders to keep the colors muted and cohesive. 

It looks like a great card for a family member who complaints after dinner about eating too much but never listening during dinner that it IS too much!..lol



Good luck this week, buttons or bows, a great challenge!  
Happy crafting to all, I will see you soon.


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fun card, Mercy! Great background and coloring of the turkey.

Kreativestamping said...

Thanks!